VLA.: Biohacker Summit Stockholm 2017. PL 1
The Biohacker Summit Stockholm 2017 video bundle features top advice for optimizing your body, mind and fitness.
Discover how to upgrade your biology with top advice from nutritionists… learn how to optimize your neurotransmitters … discover how to time-travel … improve your memory … upgrade your brain … figure out which self-quantification devices are the best … how to use your body as an interface … hack your body & biology … and last but not least, how to support the health of your genital area (that’s right).
Some of the world’s top leading biohacking experts on stage with some of the rarest content they have yet to offer.
“Excellent presentations with entertaining and informative speakers.”
Biohacker Summit Stockholm 2017 video bundle includes both video and audio recordings (MP3) of the following talks:
- Opening Remarks: Better Living Through Science, Technology & NatureHost of the day, Hannes Sjoblad (SWE) Human Augmentation Activist, Co-Founder @ BioNyfiken & Teemu Arina (FI), Curator of the Biohacker Summit
- Upgrade Yourself: Be Smarter, Sharper and Healthier Max Lugavere (USA) TV Personality, Filmmaker, and Health Journalist
- Timeless: How I learned to Time Travel Chris Dancy (USA) Mindful Cyborg
- The Current Landscape for Human Augmentation Ariel Poler (USA)Founder @ Human Augmentation Investment Syndicate, Start-Up Mentor
- Being Transhuman In a Post-Human Age Alexander Bard (SWE)Cyberphilosopher, Music producer, Speaker & Aron Flam (SWE) Comedian, Podcaster, Actor, Screenwriter, Author
- Sweet Tooth: How to Overcome Sugar Addiction My Westerdahl (SWE)Columnist @ LCHFingenjoren.se
- An Introduction to Low Level Laser Therapy in Pain Management Robert Sullivan (IRL) Surgical Podiatrician, Midleton Foot & Laser
- Hacking Your Biology With Nutrition Martina Johansson (SWE) M.Sc Bioengineering, Science editor, Author and Biohacker
- Optimizing Neurotransmitters for Cognitive Health and PerformanceRyan Munsey (USA) Performance Optimization Specialist, Host @ Optimal Performance Podcast
- Fasting Routines for Improved Immunity and Optimal Health Jonas Bergqvist (SWE), Physiotherapist, Functional Medicine Practitioner and CEO @ Paleo Institute, Sweden
- Biohacking Your Genital Area for Longevity and Health
Veli-Jussi Jalkanen (FIN) Health Inventor, Sitting Health Specialist, Chair @ Salli Systems
- Biohacking Physical Exercise Biohacker’s Handbook Authors (FIN) Dr. Olli Sovijärvi, Teemu Arina, Jaakko Halmetoja
- Beauty Technology: Hack Your Body With Cosmetics Katia Vega (PER)Beauty Tech Designer & Professor at UTEC
- The 6 Keys to Become a Master Learner Mattias Ribbing (SWE)Memory Champion, Author, Educator, GrandMasterOfMemory.com
Read the full speaker biographies here.
95% of event attendees would recommend it to a friend or a colleague.
“Awesome day, with a wide range of interesting talks from natural living to advanced technologies.”
8+ hours of top advice available on any desktop or mobile computer for vewing and listening. All materials include video recording and speaker’s profile. Some talks include additional materials and audio recording.
You will receive access to the recordings immediately. If you are unsatisfied: 100% money back guarantee for 30 days.
What is Hypnosis & NLP ?
Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) is a pseudoscientific approach to communication, personal development, and psychotherapy created by Richard Bandler and John Grinder in California, United States, in the 1970s. NLP’s creators claim there is a connection between neurological processes (neuro-), language (linguistic) and behavioral patterns learned through experience (programming), and that these can be changed to achieve specific goals in life. Bandler and Grinder also claim that NLP methodology can “model” the skills of exceptional people, allowing anyone to acquire those skills. They claim as well that, often in a single session, NLP can treat problems such as phobias, depression, tic disorders, psychosomatic illnesses, near-sightedness, allergy, the common cold, and learning disorders. NLP has been adopted by some hypnotherapists and also by companies that run seminars marketed as leadership training to businesses and government agencies.
There is no scientific evidence supporting the claims made by NLP advocates, and it has been discredited as a pseudoscience. Scientific reviews state that NLP is based on outdated metaphors of how the brain works that are inconsistent with current neurological theory and contain numerous factual errors. Reviews also found that all[dubious ] of the supportive research on NLP contained significant methodological flaws and that there were three times as many studies of a much higher quality that failed to reproduce the “extraordinary claims” made by Bandler, Grinder, and other NLP practitioners.
VLA.: Biohacker Summit Stockholm 2017. PL 1
Readmore About : VLA.: Biohacker Summit Stockholm 2017. PL 1