VAGNER ROCHA – SAVAGE BACK ATTACKS
Vagner Rocha’s Savage Back Attacks gives you the ability to control and submit even the toughest and most skilled from the back!
Vagner Rocha’s Savage Back Attacks allows you to melt your opponent and make them literally beg you to stop!
No one is used to the savage way that Vagner gets his chokes and submissions from the back. He first secures his position and then he applies what he calls “Face Harassment” to open up a menu of chokes and subs from the back. Even experienced black belts get frustrated and end up giving in to the onslaught… The beauty is 90% of this is perfectly legal, but most people don’t use it!
Right now you can get this full system for the first time ever revealed in this special launch bonus limited time opportunity.
Hi, my name is Vagner Rocha and I am a 3 time Abu Dhabi Trials Champion, ADCC Bronze Medalist, Multiple time EBI Finalist, Combat Jiu Jitsu Champion, and UFC Veteran. I started training in Jiu Jitsu 20 years ago under Jorge and Pablo Popovitch.
Over the last 3 years I have been staying super busy on the competition scene facing some of the best grapplers in the world…
My question is….
What is the best position in BJJ to get the finish against a top level opponent?
I learned to get very good at taking the back using my 50/50 of the Arms Kimura Funnel System
I had to develop a system that when I get to the back…I would finish no matter what!
The normal attacks were not working against the top level BJJ athletes!
Their defense and discipline was too good!
So I kept refining and refining what I call “Face Harassment” techniques to make even the toughest and skilled opponents melt under my pressure!
It wasn’t until EBI overtimes rules starting spreading all over the world that I got to display the savage ways I get the choke from the back!
I truly believe with my system, you will finish at a 90% success rate from the back, even against the best guys!
Tournament after tournament, match after match, I developed the system even more and integrated it with my 50/50 of the Arms Kimura Back Takes!
I have now perfected the system and am ready to share it with the world!!
VOLUME 1: BACK CONTROL AND CHOKES
- Introduction to Savage Back Attacks System
- Super Back Control Details
- Back Control Following Details
- Body Triangle The “Vagner” Way
- Rear Naked Choke “Vagner” Way
- “Vagner” Smash Blood Choke
- Rear Naked Choke From Body Triangle
- Crush Your Face Submission
- Crank To The Blood Choke Submission
- Crush Your Face Variation “Upside”
- The Short Choke
- Thumb To Jawline Crush Plus EBI Tips
- Crush Your Face Upward Variation
- Body Triangle To Twister
VOLUME 2: 100% POSITIONS SYSTEMS
- 100% Position Details
- 100% Thumb Up And Down Finishes
- 100% Crush Your Face Up And Down Side
- 100% Rear Naked Choke Tips
- 100% Finishing Details
- 100% To The Python
- If You Can’t Trap Arm For 100%
- Variations Setups To 100%
- Final Adjustments To 100%
- Miss The 100% To The Slot Machine
- Miss The 100% To The Reverse Triangle “Vagner Way”
- Miss The 100% To The Modified Kimura
- Miss The 100% To The “Vagner” Wrist Lock/Arm Bar
VOLUME 3: SUPER BACK TAKES AND BONUS
- Turtle Back Control Before Back Take
- Top Turtle Pull Over Back Take
- Top Turtle Roll Over Back Take
- Top Turtle Peel The Leg Back Take
- Top Turtle Dante Leon Back Take
- Leo Viera Super Rolling Back Take
- Leg Lock Defense To The Back Take
- Side Control Back Take 1
- Side Control Back Take 2
- Side Control Back Take 3
- Turtle To Crucifix Face Harassment Finish
- Back Take From Take Down Sprawl Position
- BONUS 1. Back Defense And Positioning
- BONUS 2.Body Triangle Escape!
- BONUS 3.Bear Crawl Back Escape
What is Martial arts ?
Martial arts are codified systems and traditions of combat practiced for a number of reasons such as self-defense; military and law enforcement applications; competition; physical, mental, and spiritual development; entertainment; and the preservation of a nation’s intangible cultural heritage.
Although the term martial art has become associated with the fighting arts of East Asia, it originally referred to the combat systems of Europe as early as the 1550s. The term is derived from Latin and means “arts of Mars”, the Roman god of war. Some authors have argued that fighting arts or fighting systems would be more appropriate on the basis that many martial arts were never “martial” in the sense of being used or created by professional warriors.
VAGNER ROCHA – SAVAGE BACK ATTACKS
Readmore About : VAGNER ROCHA