Subliminal Shop – Ultra Motivation/Overcoming Procrastination V2.0, 5.5g (Type A/B/C/D Hybrid)
Ultra Motivation/Overcoming Procrastination is a combination of those two programs into one awesome 5.5G title. The entire key script and primary script were written from scratch and significantly address those issues at length and with a laser-like focus from a variety of angles. Version 2 improves upon Version 1 with several updates to, extensions of and optimizations of the key script, plus additions to the skeleton script used in Version 1.
This is decidedly not a focus-fire subliminal, as some of you may have been expecting. There are a LOT of statements in the primary script, which is the part of the script that handles the majority of the goals the program has. In this complete rewrite of the scripts of the previous two programs, many new things were added and everything kept from the older versions was upgraded to 5.5G standards. These additions and adjustments create a much more well rounded approach for each of the goals, and include several new key concepts, plus the suggestion made on the forum before build that one of the key reasons for procrastination is self criticism.
UM/OP V2 was designed to try to achieve its goals without needing healing and clearing. It replaces the old healing and clearing with the new Fear Removal Module and focusing heavily on achieving the goals of motivation and overcoming procrastination. There are also some new things introduced, including a new compression method ported from Beast 17 which allows for about a 20% increase in data input per minute over older programs, and several new technology modules which are being developed for the 5.5/6G skeleton script to make the program more effective and successful overall in achieving its goals.
Please enjoy Ultra Motivation/Overcoming Procrastination responsibly. This program is capable of producing serious overload when used for too many loops per day. Please follow the instructions when using this program.
To calibrate volume, simply play any hybrid track and adjust the volume until both the masking track and the ultrasonic tracks are comfortable to listen to. Then choose which format you prefer (Masked, Ultrasonic or Hybrid) and go from there.
This program is designed to be safe for all ages to use, but we strongly advise careful and close parental supervision when exposing children under the age of 18.
This program can be used for “in the moment” (ITM) and long term use. It should be used in blocks of as close to 3 months at a time for long term use as the secondary ASRB allows you, and “as desired” for ITM use — but only as necessary. This program cannot be used with any other mind programming technique, and even ITM use is restricted if you are using another form of mind programming. Long term use should be at 4 loops per day. The secondary ASRB value (days of use to days of rest ratio) for this program is 4 days of use to 1 days of rest, and the repeat, for as close to 3 months as that allows you to get for each block of usage time.
Due to the motivational nature of this program, please note that it is generally best to use it immediately after you awaken, or set it to play right before you awaken, as it may induce so much motivation that it interrupts sleep otherwise.
- 1 Subliminal Shop – Ultra Motivation/Overcoming Procrastination V2.0, 5.5g (Type A/B/C/D Hybrid)
- 1.1 Product Description
- 188.8.131.52.0.1 Okay! Report of things so far:
- 184.108.40.206.0.2 As you know, we got this very late at night. Had a back end issue preventing me from getting the download going. I decided to listen to it asap after download and Ben wiped off the coffee Cyanide spilled on the server Tongue, and fixed the issue lol.
- 220.127.116.11.0.3 This is what transpired:
- 18.104.22.168.0.4 -Seconds in, I felt a massive knot in my chest, dead centre. Tingling in right arm by my upper bicep, lots of it and it felt like that part of me was weightless. Very weird sensation and made using my computer a bit difficult, lol.
- 22.214.171.124.0.5 -24th minute of first loop, began making mental lists of things I NEED to do, but haven’t forever. Thinking about getting off my ass finally for them. Thinking of what it’d be like to have it all done, how good I’d feel and visuals of that.
- 126.96.36.199.0.6 -Got butterflies in my stomach hugely, at 40th minute mark.
- 188.8.131.52.0.7 -Woke up, got immediately to work. Organised the shit out my place. Cleaned, sorted, fixed things I’ve let stay messy and crappy for an embarrassingly long time. I’m not sure even WHY I didn’t do any of it for all this time. I just know as soon as I woke up, I spammed for several hours doing it. It was fun and rewarding to finally “get stuff handled” I wanted to do forever, but DIDN’T for some reason…
- 184.108.40.206.0.8 -Feeling more general control over myself and my urges and desires and pursuits. Feeling proud of myself for hitting the ground running, and getting things done and seeing the fruits of that. And realising things I’ve tackled were extremely simple and easy to do after all, and regretted wasting so much time not getting on them way earlier. And regretted putting myself through all the guilt and being angry at myself, for not doing so for so long. Such waste for so long.
- 220.127.116.11.0.9 -Also getting back onto other things I lapsed on. More of habits in my routine, not so much “procrastinating on tasks”, more of lapsing on routines that I liked and benefited me. Maybe still procrastination, but somewhat of a different form. Renewed priority and focus on them.
- 18.104.22.168.0.10 -Also, less interest or thoughts about delving into diversionary things like games or videos etc. to distract me from things I want to do. I either don’t think about them as much, so they don’t start up, or it’s an “okay that was fun…NOW what…time to get back on it”, or they’re now viewed as a side thing, rather than the focus to take me AWAY from important stuff or things I want to do, but don’t. Or rather…DIDN’T now Wink…
- 22.214.171.124.0.11 Finally, remember how I said I listened the first night and went to sleep? Here’s the most epic thing for this program…
- 126.96.36.199.0.12 My sleep that night…EQUALED 3 HOURS. THREE HOURS. I woke up, godly rested, full of piss and vinegar…ready to own anything on my list with extreme vigor!!!!!!!!!!!! And I made massive progress in one day, or rather like 8-12 hours since downloading, lmao. Crazy progress. I was up the whole day, went to sleep “for real” like 16-18 hours later. Incredible energy. So, I will tell you Shannon isn’t exaggerating when he said if you listen to this program late night or during sleep it may cause you to have sleep issues. Due to that experience, I erred on the side of caution and switched my listening to mornings when I wake up and counted that nighttime listening session as the usage for that day it was on, and the next. I feel this sub is best to listen to in the morning anyway, that way it kicks you in the ass HARD to start the day! Awesome start to the day!
- 188.8.131.52.0.13 I was busy today preparing for an outing, and then the outing itself, so not a ton of time for stuff at home. But still made some tangible progress regardless. Tomorrow I’ll get a ton more done as I’m all clear. During the week, is when my business procrastination stuff will get handled. It’ll be epic! I’m very excited.
- 184.108.40.206.0.14 There we go guys! Sorry it took so long.
- 220.127.116.11.0.15 Hey everyone!
- 18.104.22.168.0.16 I’m new to subs!
- 22.214.171.124.0.17 I started using OP at the end of July, then saw that UM/OP 5.5 came up on sale on the same day I happened into unexpected money and just went for it.
- 126.96.36.199.0.18 With OP I noticed changes very quickly. My house is cleaner, and it’s staying clean because I’m naturally putting things away when I’m done with them. I wanted to complete Custom orders for my business rather then put them off for quite a while and I normally do, and dropping a package of at the post office that had been on my desk for a month made me extremely happy.
- 188.8.131.52.0.19 New sub is working well for the same things… I can’t remember the last time I could see my kitchen counters clear for a week, but there they are. I’ve also sewn way more stock for my Etsy shop this weekend, so I guess the sub has paid for itself already. It feels like my cell phone addiction is almost gone, I’m not nearly as interested in youtube as Facebook as I normally am. It’s just a can contentment with getting things done.
- 184.108.40.206.0.20 I have noticed I’ve been extra tired the last 2 days since I started the new sub and have had to nap both days, not a big deal since I’m getting more done that usual anyways lol.
- 220.127.116.11.0.21 I’m a single mom of 4 who runs her own business so I’m looking forward to seeing what happens from here…
- 18.104.22.168.0.22 This thing saved my butt yesterday. My son is starting a new job today and I decided yesterday to just find the paperwork he needed for this afternoon, rather than grabbing it all last minute as we were getting ready to leave. Couldn’t find his SIN number anywhere. So I had time to look up how to get him a replacement and was able to get him up and to the government office calmly this morning, rather than in a panicked rush, which would have been the norm. Also got him to complete his courses yesterday rather then today. I tried running the script as an in the moment script for him since he really didn’t want to do it, and he became really tired so I turned it off. It was his first exposure to a sub and I remember being tired the first 2 days I used it.
- 22.214.171.124.0.23 So glad I got onto everything ahead of time!
- 1.1 Product Description