Paul Clifford – Kudani PICASSO Framework Training
Consistently Increase Your Organic Web Traffic Using A Proven Content Marketing Framework
Content Marketing Is The Only Way To Generate Organic Traffic Moving Forward ( SEO is Dead ) But The Big Challenge is That Creating Content is Time Consuming and Difficult…
The Biggest Content Marketing Challenges
#1 – Producing Engaging Content
SOURCE: THe COntent Marketing Institute
It does not matter if you’re writing content yourself or hiring writers and social media experts, most of us are simply too busy and equally unorganized. Which means we just don’t know what to do or how to take the first step.
If content marketing helps you create more traffic then the following evaluation is a fair way to determine the value of a well executed content marketing plan:
Traditional SEO Methods and Link Building Are Dying…
Without consistent web traffic you are losing sales and the old days of “link building” as a primary ranking and traffic strategy are long gone. Content must stand on its’ own and drive “likes” and “shares” as the new form of “SEO Link Juice”.
But don’t take our word for it, Google stated this updated Patent filing for their PR (Page Rank) algorithm:
Although the direct quote is a little foggy, if you read carefully the meaning can be derived from the word “Implied Link”. The popular opinion in marketing circles varies in definition but is interpreted to mean indirected references from content like press releases or social media mentions.
- Frequent Content Posts With Engaging Topics
- Carefully Tested Editorial Calendars With Strategic Release Times and Frequency
- Keyword Research Combined With #Hashtags and Viral Trends
- Native Ads Combined with Content and Remarketing
- Well Researched Topics With Compelling Titles and Headlines
- A Combination Of Tested Strategies That Optimize Your Content and Minimize Your Efforts to Create It
With all the content options, posting strategies, keyword research and assorted content strategies it is difficult to determine what works. Even worse when trying to start from scratch.
Paul Clifford – Kudani PICASSO – Content Marketing Framework
Readmore About : Paul Clifford
- 1 Paul Clifford – Kudani PICASSO Framework Training