MTPredictor 8 (x32-x64)
Archive : MTPredictor 8 (x32-x64)
New Features in MTPredictor 8
- New [HG] (Holy Grail) Trade Setup
- New [VS] (Volume Spike) Trade Setup
- New MTPTrend Indicator
- New Charting Control
- New Tab Control (that makes using Multi Monitors much easier)
- New Bars engine to standardize bar construction across all supported Real-time data feeds
- Ability to read intraday (1 min) MetaStock / ASCII Data files
- Ability to “build” other time frames from 1 min MetaStock / ASCII Data files
- New Trading Hours / Session Time engine
- New Setup labels in the Chart (and Scanner) Tabs
- New Data Box Window
- New Symbol Linking from the Scanner by Symbol and Symbol/Time-frame
- Symbol Manager enhancements including redesigned Symbol Lists and Bulk Symbol import Wizard
- CPU and Memory performance improvements
- Find trade setups fast and easily with the new-look Scanner. Scan all your markets for automatic MTPredictor TS1/2/3/4/DP and VS, setups of which the TS1, TS3 and TS4 also have a Holy Grail variation as well as Elliott wave patterns.
- Plot Charts directly or from the Scanner, then Analyse your charts with our pre-built tools. Automatic setups are found and displayed on your charts for you.
- Tabs, Workspaces and Layouts: Organise your charts and Scanners in the way you wish
- Multi monitor Support: Drag individual charts and Scanners as well as complete Workspaces onto separate monitors.
- Includes many standard technical analysis indicators as well as Fibonacci tools
- Numerous data choices, including IQFeed, BarChart, FXCM and eSignal real-time data as well as MetaStock and ASCII format EOD data files.
- The automatic MTPredictor set-ups (TS1/TS2/TS3/TS4/DP and VS as well as the Holy Grail variations) are displayed on the charts automatically.
- Quick Analysis of the Automatic setups, including full Position Sizing and Risk control.
- Manual Wave Price Target (WPT) support and resistance levels for the set-up, projected profit targets for the trade, full Risk/Reward analysis AND position-sizing are also available on the Charts themselves.
- Historical Trade Analysis – learn from past signals, using our history signals.
- Manual Risk/Reward Tool – for Advanced Traders to perform their own manual trade analysis
- Manual WPT module – Project “in advance” future support and resistance zones based on a manual Elliott Wave count.
- Manual Decision point (DP) tool – Project “in advance” future support and resistance zones
- Elliott Wave tool – find additional set-ups on your charts using MTPredictor’s unique “Isolation approach” to Elliott Wave Analysis.
- MTPredictor 8 can run on a 32-bit or 64-bit PC running Windows 7, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10.
- MTPredictor 8 needs external Data (purchased from 3rd party sources separately), please see the MTP 8 Data pages for compatible data sources.
- MTPredictor 8 need a Windows operating system, but can run on an iMac when using PC emulation software such as VMware http://www.vmware.com/products/fusion/
- Memory: As Windows use at least 2GB of memory on its own, we recommend a PC with at least 4GB of Ram, and ideally 8GB (or more) is better for power users.
- The upgrade Price for current MTPredictor v7.5 users is $495.
- If you purchased MTPredictor v7.5 after Sep 1, 2016, then this will be a Free upgrade for you.
- Please email us for details.
What is forex trading?
Forex, or foreign exchange, can be explained as a network of buyers and sellers, who transfer currency between each other at an agreed price. It is the means by which individuals, companies and central banks convert one currency into another – if you have ever travelled abroad, then it is likely you have made a forex transaction.
While a lot of foreign exchange is done for practical purposes, the vast majority of currency conversion is undertaken with the aim of earning a profit. The amount of currency converted every day can make price movements of some currencies extremely volatile. It is this volatility that can make forex so attractive to traders: bringing about a greater chance of high profits, while also increasing the risk.
MTPredictor 8 (x32-x64)
Readmore About : MTPredictor 8 (x32-x64)