Mike Reinold – Inner Circle – How to Assess Overhead Shoulder Mobility
|Format Type||WebRip -1 MP4|
This month’s Inner Circle webinar is a live demonstration of How to Assess Overhead Shoulder Mobility . In this recording of a live student inservice from Champion, I overview my process for assessing loss of overhead mobility. This is a very common occurrence at Champion and something we do all day. Many people don’t even realize they have a mild loss of mobility.
In this webinar, I’ll cover:
- Why you must look at the shoulder, scapula, thoracic spine, and lumbar spine
- What to look for during active elevation
- How to assess for passive loss of motion
- A couple of easy tweaks to assess if loss of mobility is coming from the joint or soft tissue
- How to teach someone self assessments so they can monitor themselves
To access this webinar:
- Inner Circle members click here to access the webinar
- Learn how to access this webinar and much more in my online Inner Circle Mentorship program
What is Metaphysics ?
Metaphysics is the branch of philosophy that studies the first principles of being, identity and change, space and time, causality, necessity and possibility. It includes questions about the nature of consciousness and the relationship between mind and matter. The word “metaphysics” comes from two Greek words that, together, literally mean “after or behind or among [the study of] the natural”. It has been suggested that the term might have been coined by a first century CE editor who assembled various small selections of Aristotle’s works into the treatise we now know by the name Metaphysics (μετὰ τὰ φυσικά, meta ta physika, lit. ‘after the Physics ’, another of Aristotle’s works).
Metaphysics studies questions related to what it is for something to exist and what types of existence there are. Metaphysics seeks to answer, in an abstract and fully general manner, the questions:
- What is there?
- What is it like?
Topics of metaphysical investigation include existence, objects and their properties, space and time, cause and effect, and possibility. Metaphysics is considered one of the four main branches of philosophy, along with epistemology, logic, and ethics.
Mike Reinold – Inner Circle – Enhancing Thoracic Mobility
Readmore About : Mike Reinold