Make 500$ A day With Browser Extension
Are You Ready To Start Making And Promoting Simple Little Tools To Profit Bigtime…
With Marcus Campbell And Kim Dang
Simple Software Profits
Eight Week Coaching Program
- Week One: Choosing Your Software Niche
- Week Two: Gathering Information About Your Niche (pricing, giveaways, backend profits)
- Week Three: Developing Tools, Programs, Info Products (creating your software)
- Week Four: Setting Up Your Sales Funnel Week Five: Driving Traffic And Testing Week Six: Backend Profits
- Week Seven: Learning More About What The Market Wants, Building A Sustainable Income Week Eight: Repeat And Profit More
At The End You Actually Have A Product
- BONUS 1: Creating Desktop Applications
- BONUS 2: Download Profits Training
Unlike Other Programs… At The End Of These Eight Weeks You Got Something To Show For It… Sign Up Today
What You’re Going To Get!
- Access To ChromeBoss Masterclass (Value at $1997)
- Guest modules will include guests such as: Chris Fong, Zeky Ahmed, Robert McCorkle, and Spencer Mecham. (A $997 Value)
- How to Monetize Your Extension: After you finish your app creation, you will have step by step video strategy on how to monetize your extension. (A $2997 Value)
- QuickLinkConvert (Value at $197)
- GroupConvert Pro Account (Value at $197)
- Ad Extractor (Value at $497)
- (First 5 Orders) Secret Funnel Hacking Extension (Value at $127)
- Facebook Group Community Access To All The Apps (Value at $193)
- Software Builder Training (Value at $1.997)
- All My Plugins And Tools For Use On Your Sites (Value at S1,277t
- One Year Access To Support (Value at S924t
- Simple Sites Aniversary Edition (Value at S797)
What is Internet Marketing?
Internet Marketing Explained
Internet marketing is the promotion of a company and its products or services through online tools that generate leads, drive traffic, and boost sales.
Also called online marketing or digital marketing, internet marketing relies on digital channels to distribute promotional messages.
Internet marketing is an umbrella term that covers a wide range of marketing strategies and avenues.
From emails, search engines, social media posts, and blog articles, there’s one common theme among all of these tactics: They all focus on delivering content.
With content marketing, gone are the days of hopeful sales pitches and traditional marketing.
Now, businesses can target their audience with pinpoint accuracy and provide useful information that resonates.
This is perfect because that’s exactly what today’s consumers want.
People don’t want to hear about products and services that don’t interest them.
From installing adblockers to clicking on “Skip Ads” buttons, today’s shoppers are more discerning about the information they’re willing to consume.
Content marketing delivers meaningful information that solves users’ problems and is accessible on consumer demand.
Content Marketing vs. Traditional Advertising
Can you believe there was a time when salesmen knocked on strangers’ doors to sell encyclopedias?
Today, we don’t even like it much when our friends knock on our doors unannounced.
The fact is, traditional marketing (or selling) doesn’t work anymore.
Its approach is to essentially push products and information onto people to pressure them into buying.
And frankly, people are over it.
You know it’s true because you yourself have been bombarded with radio ads, television, commercials, billboards, and even phone calls touting products that don’t interest you in the least.
While traditional ads may still work in some situations, the internet has changed the way consumers shop.
Now, armed with infinite amounts of information at their fingertips, users can take a more proactive approach to finding solutions to their problems.
They can search for the products that meet their needs — and avoid the ones that don’t.
We can all agree that ads are annoying. They interrupt our focus and take us away from our journey of finding content that is actually useful.
Not only that, they’re no longer the way people want to learn about new products.
Rather than intruding in consumers’ lives, brands and marketers need to take a different approach.
Move your business forward with content marketing
Enhance your online visibility, reach new customers, and drive sales with this all-in-one content marketing toolkit.
They should ask questions first and give answers second, rather than the other way around.
That’s where content marketing comes in.
Brands can research the specific needs of their target audience and create tailored content that inspires, educates, or alleviates a problem for their prospects.
Through a series of searches, people can find that online content on their own terms, rather than having it forced on them.
If the content provides value, they’ll keep returning for more.
With content marketing, the user is in the driver’s seat. They decide whether they want to engage with the brand and share the information with their social network.
This enables businesses to develop deep, meaningful relationships with their audience that are based on trust and authority.
When they decide they’re ready, those loyal followers can convert to leads – on their own terms.
This is what happens when you put the consumer’s needs above your own.
When you deliver content with the intention of providing valuable information, you’ll be rewarded with their business (and their loyalty) in the end.
Fundamentally, that is what internet marketing is all about.
But Why All the Hype Around Internet Marketing?
You understand what internet marketing is and how it’s beneficial for your brand.
But what’s with all the hype around it?
Internet marketing isn’t just a fad. It’s a proven winner.
Here are some reasons why brands and marketers are shouting it from the rooftops:
- By the end of 2021, the global content marketing industry is expected to reach $412 billion.
- Consumers who read a piece of brand content are 131% more likely to buy from that brand versus consumers who read no content.
- Fully 49% of B2B buyers said they are relying on content now more than ever to make purchase decisions.
If that wasn’t enough proof, I can tell you from personal experience that content marketing is highly effective.
I’ve seen my own small business grow in ways I never could have imagined, so we focus 99% of our efforts on content marketing.
Make 500$ A day With Browser Extension
Readmore About : Make 500$ A day With Browser Extension