Liam McRae 8i Sasha Daygame Webinar-Direct Dating Academy
Twenty-five years ago, two young men graduated from the same university. They were very much alike, these two friends. Both were considered intelligent, polite and ‘nice guys.’ Both preferred discussions about ‘nerdy’ intellectual issues and philosophizing with their circle of close friends.
They both played a bit of sport, took care of their health, fitness and style, and got into self-improvement and bettering themselves physically and mentally. Despite all of this, neither one had ever been in a long-term relationship, and they certainly weren’t the type to stay out night after night getting “crazy drunk” and having one night stands.
Recently, these two old friends returned to their university for their 25th reunion.
They were still very much alike: Both were successful in their business lives. In fact, both had even moved up steadily through the ranks of top engineering firms in the country. They still loved many of the same intellectual pursuits and hobbies, and hadn’t been out to a seedy, loud nightclub in decades.
But there was a difference: One of the men turned up alone and without a date (as usual!) The other arrived arm-in-arm with a woman so stunningly beautiful, every single one of his classmates stopped and turned their head (in awe and envy) as she elegantly strolled past with him.
What Made The Difference?
Have you ever wondered what makes this kind of huge difference in men’s lives? It isn’t that they were just born with confidence, intelligence or good looks. It isn’t that one guy really wants a beautiful girlfriend and the other doesn’t.
The difference lies in what each man knows, and how he makes use of that knowledge.
And that’s why I’m writing to you today about the Direct Dating Academy. Because that’s the whole purpose of the Academy: to give you the exact knowledge you can use to succeed in your dating life, for the rest of your life.
An Online Membership Program Like No Other
You see, the Direct Dating Academy is a revolutionary programme. It’s the only monthly membership course that includes four unique, synergistic elements that are designed to produce an unprecedented increase in the quality of your sex life…
- The Direct Dating Academy members’ area provides you with one full-length, high-definition seminar per week, from one of the world’s expert seduction coaches. So you get exactly enough material to keep you progressing, but not too much to cause dreaded ‘information overload!’
- Each weekly seminar comes with its own homework missions. Instead of suffering from ‘paralysis by analysis’ by watching hours of material at home…and never trying any of it, your weekly missions ensure you’re constantly implementing the mindsets, principles and techniques you learn in each module.
- Every month, one of the speakers from the core modules hops on a members-only webinar for a no-holds-barred interactive discussion where you can get your questions answered. This is as close to personalised 1:1 coaching with one of the world’s foremost dating experts as you can get (without paying at least $300+ per hour for their time and expertise of course!)
- From the first day you enter the Academy, we give you access to the private members mastermind group. Inside this confidential inner-circle, you’ll be able to ask any question, post your stories, struggles and successes. Then, our team of expert coaches and your fellow Academy members – a growing fraternity of like-minded action-takers – will be there to support you, provide insightful feedback, and even give you that perfect text reply or opening line to go out and use right away!
…The Direct Dating Academy gives you the exact tools you need to catapult your dating life to the next level, exactly when you need them!
Knowledge Is Power
Right now, I’m looking at month one inside the Academy members’ area. After a personal welcome video from me, and instructions for gaining access to the private mastermind group, you can dive right into week one’s content: part I of James Marshall’s epic 2+ hour seminar on lifestyle design, having a direct mindset in everything you do in life, building a social circle effortlessly in any city around the world from scratch, and a whole lot more!
Like every module in the programme, this is exclusive, never-before-seen, high-definition footage that is not available anywhere else online, and had only been witnessed first-hand by a select group of men at the Direct Dating Summit Australia conference, who paid at least $600 for a ticket.
After that, you can download the specifically-tailored homework missions PDF that complements the reality-shifting mindsets and techniques James reveals in his seminar. This means you could walk outside about an hour after gaining access to the programme and immediately start to implement these cutting-edge techniques – skills that 99.9% of men on earth will never even know exist!
Month 1 continues with 3 more weeks of seminars, including:
- A complete daygame roadmap that takes you step-by-step from “hi” to “let’s go back to my place,” delivered by yours truly, Sasha Daygame, in week 3,
- Part I of Alan Roger Currie, author of “Mode One,” where he revealed for the very first time to a captivated Direct Dating Summit: London audience, exactly how and when to get a women irresistibly horny to the point where she can’t help but imagine having sex with you, using only the power of your words!
- Plus, access to the James Marshall and Sasha members-only webinar. (Interactive workshops like this usually are sold separately for at least $97, but you get it, and all subsequent webinars, for FREE as part of your Academy subscription).
…And that’s just the content in month ONE! By now, are you starting to imagine just how much of an impact the Direct Dating Academy can have on your sex life? Imagine the results when you continue through month 2 and beyond!
A Money-Saving Subscription
Put my statements to the test by subscribing to your first month of the Direct Dating Academy for just
$97 $67. This is by far the lowest investment you can make for all the in-depth resources and personalised feedback you get inside the programme, and a perfect way to experience the Academy so you can discover for yourself just how truly transformational it can be for you.
And here’s my guarantee: if the Academy doesn’t measure up to your expectations, you can cancel your monthly billing at any time. And, you can even keep your bonuses!
If you feel, as I do, that this more than a fair deal, then you’ll want to find out without delay if the Direct Dating Academy can for you what it’s already doing for hundreds of guys worldwide. So, click the button below, and we’ll give you access to your content immediately.
What is Seduction ?
Seduction has multiple meanings. Platonically, it can mean “to persuade to disobedience or disloyalty”, or “to lead astray, usually by persuasion or false promises”.
Strategies of seduction include conversation and sexual scripts, paralingual features, non-verbal communication, and short-term behavioural strategies. The word seduction stems from Latin and means literally “leading astray.” As a result, the term may have a positive or negative connotation. Famous seducers from history or legend include Lilith, Giacomo Casanova, and the fictional character Don Juan. The emergence of the Internet and technology has supported the availability and the existence of a seduction community, which is based on discourse about seduction. This is predominately by “pickup artists” (PUA). Seduction is also used within marketing to increase compliance and willingness.
Seduction, seen negatively, involves temptation and enticement, often sexual in nature, to lead someone astray into a behavioural choice they would not have made if they were not in a state of sexual arousal. Seen positively, seduction is a synonym for the act of charming someone—male or female—by an appeal to the senses, often with the goal of reducing unfounded fears and leading to their “sexual emancipation.” Some sides in contemporary academic debate state that the morality of seduction depends on the long-term impacts on the individuals concerned, rather than the act itself, and may not necessarily carry the negative connotations expressed in dictionary definitions.
Liam McRae 8i Sasha Daygame Webinar-Direct Dating Academy
Readmore About : Liam McRae 8i Sasha Daygame Webinar-Direct Dating Academy