Jumpcut – Viral Academy 3.0
Salepage : Jumpcut – Viral Academy 3.0
Archive : Jumpcut – Viral Academy 3.0
FileSize : 4.3 GB
Jumpcut Academy Review: Should you take a course? (Full evaluation)
In this evaluation I’ll be reviewing Jumpcut Academy 2.0 and 3.0 for those looking to get started. I’ll let you know if this YouTube training is worth it, as I’m sure their ad / commercial continues to get in front of your eyes.
I’ve exposed a lot of courses and training companies here. Heck – I’ve been blogging for almost 10 years now! I’ve seen the best from the rest, the scams from the honest folk and the platforms that certainly should provide student refunds.
So what you’re getting here will be raw and real. No sugar coating. Just the straight facts. You’ll get insights as to whether this is right for you. This is how I started the blog, and how I continue to write and convey content here.
Jumpcut Academy evaluation
This is a company with lots of reviews, so it’s natural to be skeptical of Jumpcut Academy. Some people are unsure as to whether they should get started today with Jesse and Kong. There’s some scams out there, so it’s great to see you doing your research.
Let’s evaluate what’s on offer first:
- Viral Academy for creating your first YouTube channel
- Automated Income Machine for autopilot marketing
- Video Ads Bootcamp for creating effective commercials
- Contagious content that produces a lot of raving fans
These are all distinctly different. None is greater than the other. Each is catered for a different type of person in their journey.
Here’s what I liked:
- They provide a FREE YouTube Influencer 101 course
- There’s a bunch of case studies & real success stories
- Pricing for the Jumpcut Academy was quite reasonable
- There’s a good refund policy if you’re unhappy with it
- The cost is minimal as you’re buying individual courses
- Unlike most, they actually have a real phone number
- These guys found success first before launching this
Then again, there were some downsides:
- You have to be really really confident in front of the camera
- There’s an immense amount of time that’s dedicated for this
- Some expensive video & audio equipment is really necessary
- Not everyone is successful, though that’s based on personality
I will praise this company though. These downsides are minimal. My #1 pick for effective video and channel production training would be Jump Cut HQ, particularly the Viral Academy. That said, it’s not for everyone. There is other ways to build your online income and empire…