How to play Piano – Go from a Beginner/Intermediate to a Pro
With hundreds of positive ratings and more than 20 thousand students and the huge amount of valuable course content, you definitely will not regret enrolling in this course. There is a Q and A forum where you can ask questions and you can also send a direct message to the instructor and ask him questions.
Join over 20,000 students who have enrolled in this course and over 33,000 students who have enrolled in all my 10 Music Courses.
WITH MORE THAN 40 HOURS OF CONTENT AND 300+ LECTURES, this course is a COMPLETE & COMPREHENSIVE PIANO COURSE that includes video content, PDF sheets and other lectures. This Piano Course will help you to be able to play any style of music. This Piano Course is a thorough and structured course that has been designed to take you from a Beginner Level to an Advanced Level on the Piano and musically. By the end of this course, you will have the knowledge required in order to be able to play the Piano/Keyboard. This Course is for anyone that wants to learn how to play the Piano/Keyboard and it is also for the people that play the Piano/Keyboard and want to learn more about it. This course consists of “Beginner”, “Intermediate” and “Advanced” Materials. This course also complements my other course that is called “Intermediate to Advanced Piano Course; Become a Top Pianist”.
This course is part of my 10-Part Series Music Courses which includes the following courses:
- “How to play Piano – Go from a Beginner/Intermediate to a Pro” Course
- “Intermediate to Advanced Piano Course; Become a Top Pianist” Course
- “How to create unique/colourful Piano Chord Progressions” Course
- “How to compose Beautiful & Catchy Melodies on the Piano” Course
- “How to use Slash Chords to create unique sounds & Basslines” Course
- “Learn to Read & Write Music to play Piano & more instruments” Course
- “Train your ears to recognise Scale Degrees & a Song’s Key” Course
- “How to use Altered Chords in your Chord Progressions’ Course
- “How to Recognise Chords by ear;Develop a Skilled Musical ear” Course
- “How to use Borrowed Chords in your Chord Progressions” Course
Below are the different sections that this Course consists of:
- Getting Started
- The Development of Independence between the Right Hand and the Left Hand
- Brief Overview of what is to Come in the Course
- Musical Intervals
- Scales/Major Scales
- Practical Exercises that you can do to master all the 12 Major Scales
- Minor Scales/Natural Minor Scales
- Harmonic Minor Scales
- Melodic Minor Scales
- Scale Degrees
- More about Musical Intervals
- Chords (Triad Chords)
- Major Scale Triad Chords
- Natural Minor Scale Triad Chords
- Melodic Minor Scale Triad Chords
- Harmonic Minor Scale Triad Chords
- The Triad Chord Patterns in each Major Scale & in each type of Minor Scale
- 7th Chords, 6th Chords & Suspended Chords
- The Seventh Chord Patterns in each Major Scale & in each type of Minor Scale
- Scale Degrees for Chords (Number System for Chords within a Scale)
- Pentatonic, Chromatic & Blues Scales
- Chord Inversions & Arpeggios
- Sharps & Flats Explained Further
- Circle of Fifths
- How to Play Songs by ear and How to use different types of Chords in each Key
- The Primary and Secondary Chords in all Major and Minor Scales
- Developing the ability to be able to play comfortably in all 12 Keys
- Different Chord Progressions in all the 12 Keys
- Rhythms & Improvisation
- Passing Chords | Using Diminished & Augmented Triad Chords as Passing Chords
- How to use Diminished 7th Chords and the uniqueness of Diminished 7th Chords
- How to use an Augmented Triad and the uniqueness of an Augmented Triad Chord
- Using 7th Chords in Chord Progressions
- How to use Secondary Dominant Chords to add Flavour to your Chord Progressions
- How to use Suspended & Diatonic Chords to add Colour to your Chord Progressions
- How to use Suspended Chords and Diminished Chords
- Improvisation (filling the empty Spaces in Songs with Piano runs, Licks & Riffs)
- Using non-diatonic Chords to add colour to your Chord Progressions
- Slash Chords
- The Sustain Pedal
- How to use Music to create different Atmospheres
- How to find the key of a song
- Extended Chords (9th, 11th and 13th Chords)
- Chord Voicings and How to use 9th, 11th and 13th Chords
- Altered Chords
- The Classification of Modes into Major and Minor Modes
- Improvising with Modes
- Other types of Scales
- Musical Documents to make references to whenever you need to
In this course, you will learn about how many scales and chords are built. You will learn how to be to play any song you want to play. Furthermore, you will also learn about how to figure out the chords of a song and how to play a song by using chords. Moreover, you will also learn about other topics.
What is Everything Else?
Everything Else is a product category on Amazon that is meant to be a catch-all for items that don’t fit into any other categories. Over time, as the Amazon catalog has grown and more specific product categories have been added, Everything Else has become less useful and more of a junkyard for cast off and forgotten listings.
Until recently, however.
Why are items listed in Everything Else when they shouldn’t be?
The answer to this is fairly simple. Some sellers are using Everything Else as an opportunity to get around Amazon’s gated category requirements. For example, DVDs with an MSRP of over $25 are now Selling certain products and bran… More and require permission to list. So we’ve seen some sellers create new listings in Everything Else to get around these requirements. We’ve noticed similar “workarounds” for other gated or Selling certain product categorie… More categories as well.
Amazon doesn’t like this. It just makes the catalog more of a mess than it already is and ends up creating a worse customer experience.
Readmore About : How to play Piano – Go from a Beginner/Intermediate to a Pro