Grant Cardone – 100 Ways to Stay Motivated
Salepage : Grant Cardone – 100 Ways to Stay Motivated
Arichive : Grant Cardone – 100 Ways to Stay Motivated
Flip Your Switch to Ignite Your Fire and Get Moving Towards Your Dreams!
The disengaged worker costs the US economy over $500 BILLION per year. What is this costing your company? Motivation is the secret sauce that can drive company profits through the roof. One of the biggest challenges that leaders face is how they can get their team motivated and then keep them there. Motivation can come and go. It is a muscle that must be built and developed. So what is the effect of a motivated, engaged staff on your customers? 41% of customers in a recent survey are loyal to a brand because of their attitude while 68% of customers will defect from a brand based on an experience with a disengaged employee.
The 100 Ways to Stay Motivated course was built to be a step by step checklist of things you and your team can do to be more motivated on a daily basis. The levels of motivation that your team operates with are not determined solely by what happens from 9-5 in the office. In fact, much of what contributes to team motivation is the result of what happens away from the office. This course is guaranteed to wake up the dead!
What You’ll Get:
When you enroll today, you’ll receive instant access to:
- Cardone University 100 Ways to Stay Motivated Program
- 10 Core Modules
- 100 Video Courses
Plus, upon successful completion of the program you will also receive:
- A badge that can be hosted on your website, email signature and LinkedIn profile
- A digital, printable certificate of completion for framing
- Status and recognition for completing a Cardone University program
- • Introduction
• Work to your Potential Not Your Quota
• Shoot for Extraordinary
• Go the Extra Mile Even After You Have Satisfied Basic Requirements
• Do What Others Refuse to Do
• Be Willing to Fail Knowing Failure is Impossible
• Be the Most Dependable Person You Know
• Let People Know You are Unique by Your Actions
• Do Those Things That Challenge You the Most
• Give More than is Expected of You
- ◄Personal Development
- • Get in a Mastermind Group of Winners
• Read a Book a Week
• Cut Out Negative People
• Stay Uncomfortable and Meet New People
• Do Those Things You Are Fearful of
• Surround Yourself with Positive Reminders
• Reach Up for New Friends
• Ask Those More Successful than You for Guidance
• Make Continued and Regular Investments in Yourself
• Go to Workshops to Learn and Connect
• Avoid Those that Don’t Assume Responsibility for Every Outcome
• Seek to be Exceptional in Every Area of Your Life
- • Be Honest With Everyone Especially Yourself
• Be the Most Professionally Dressed Person in Your Space
• Take Enough Time Off to Fulfill Your Desire for Time Off
• Get Out of the House and Try New Things
• Avoid Ads that Promote Depression as A Disease
• Avoid Drama TV and Radio
• Have Rewards for Accomplishments that Complement Your Potential
• Cut Out All Behavior That Lowers Your Self Esteem
• Everyday Look for Opportunities to Help Others
• Stay in the BEST hotels
• Fly First Class
• Overcommit to Your Family and Friends
- ◄Stay Energized
- • Exercise a Little Everyday
• Eat the Healthiest Foods You Can Afford
• Avoid Foods with Sugars
• Increase your Water Intake
• Be Energetic Even When You Don’t Feel It
• Take Power Naps if They Help You
• Write Down the Successes You are Having
• Listen to Music that Pumps You Up
• Say YES to Life
• Move with Speed and Urgency
• Stay Hungry and Act Hungry with Everyone You Meet
- • Give More than is Expected of You
• Ask Those More Successful than You for Guidance
• Approach Success as Your Duty
• Approach Success as an Ethical Issue Not a Financial One
• Be the Most Ethical Person You Know
• Have a Higher Purpose than Just Money
• Never Settle for Good When You Can be Great
• Get Great Partners
• Be Deaf When Someone Says You Can’t
• Create Daily Rituals that Put You in Charge
• Never, Never, Never Compare Yourself to Money
- • Never Lower Your Target Mentality
• Make Sure the Whole World Knows You
• Dominate Your Space, Don’t Compete in It
• Get So Much Attention You are Criticized for It
• Make the News Don’t Watch It
• Become a Celebrity in Your Space
• Get Some Big New Juicy Problems Rather than the Old Boring Ones
• Be So Big in Your Space Everyone is Talking About You
- • Write Down Your Goals First Thing Each Day
• Write Your Goals Down Again Before You Go to Sleep
• Have a 30-minute Finance Meeting with Your Family
• Have a Monthly Goals Meeting with Your Family
• Identify What You are Passionate About
• Picture What you Want at the End of the Deal
• Focus on the Future Not the Past
• Keep Images of What it is you Want in Your Environment
- • Be a Maniac at Your Career and Life
• Do a Little More than the Day Before
• Do So Much that You are Criticized for It
• Take Everything You Do To Another Level
• Stay around hitters and winners
• Never Compromise Your Potential for Being Satisfied
• Look at How Things are Possible Rather than Impossible
• Look to Accomplish Those Things Others Say Can’t be Done
- • Stay Focused on the Daily Target
• Do The Most Difficult Things First
• Push Yourself to Do More than You Think possible
• Visit Your Customers in Person
• Call Every Problem Customer Personally and Quickly
• Bring More to a Presentation Than You Could Ever Use
• Complete Every Task Once Started
• Respond to all Social Media Likes and Comments
• Show Up Early for Everything
• Make a List of Contacts That Would Change Your Life
- ◄Time Management
- • Look to Control Time Rather than Manage It
• Schedule Your Day in 15-Minute Blocks
• Make Quality Time for Your Family Everyday
• Keep Statistics on Everything Important
• Keep a Full Calendar
• Go to Bed Early
• Be the First One Up in Your Neighborhood
• Stay So Busy You are Running Everywhere You Go
• Schedule Short Breaks
• Get Things Done Long Before Required of You
• Break Your Life into Priorities and Win at All of Them
• Write a Daily Battle Plan
What is Internet Marketing?
Internet Marketing Explained
Internet marketing is the promotion of a company and its products or services through online tools that generate leads, drive traffic, and boost sales.
Also called online marketing or digital marketing, internet marketing relies on digital channels to distribute promotional messages.
Internet marketing is an umbrella term that covers a wide range of marketing strategies and avenues.
From emails, search engines, social media posts, and blog articles, there’s one common theme among all of these tactics: They all focus on delivering content.
With content marketing, gone are the days of hopeful sales pitches and traditional marketing.
Now, businesses can target their audience with pinpoint accuracy and provide useful information that resonates.
This is perfect because that’s exactly what today’s consumers want.
People don’t want to hear about products and services that don’t interest them.
From installing adblockers to clicking on “Skip Ads” buttons, today’s shoppers are more discerning about the information they’re willing to consume.
Content marketing delivers meaningful information that solves users’ problems and is accessible on consumer demand.
Content Marketing vs. Traditional Advertising
Can you believe there was a time when salesmen knocked on strangers’ doors to sell encyclopedias?
Today, we don’t even like it much when our friends knock on our doors unannounced.
The fact is, traditional marketing (or selling) doesn’t work anymore.
Its approach is to essentially push products and information onto people to pressure them into buying.
And frankly, people are over it.
You know it’s true because you yourself have been bombarded with radio ads, television, commercials, billboards, and even phone calls touting products that don’t interest you in the least.
While traditional ads may still work in some situations, the internet has changed the way consumers shop.
Now, armed with infinite amounts of information at their fingertips, users can take a more proactive approach to finding solutions to their problems.
They can search for the products that meet their needs — and avoid the ones that don’t.
We can all agree that ads are annoying. They interrupt our focus and take us away from our journey of finding content that is actually useful.
Not only that, they’re no longer the way people want to learn about new products.
Rather than intruding in consumers’ lives, brands and marketers need to take a different approach.
Move your business forward with content marketing
Enhance your online visibility, reach new customers, and drive sales with this all-in-one content marketing toolkit.
They should ask questions first and give answers second, rather than the other way around.
That’s where content marketing comes in.
Brands can research the specific needs of their target audience and create tailored content that inspires, educates, or alleviates a problem for their prospects.
Through a series of searches, people can find that online content on their own terms, rather than having it forced on them.
If the content provides value, they’ll keep returning for more.
With content marketing, the user is in the driver’s seat. They decide whether they want to engage with the brand and share the information with their social network.
This enables businesses to develop deep, meaningful relationships with their audience that are based on trust and authority.
When they decide they’re ready, those loyal followers can convert to leads – on their own terms.
This is what happens when you put the consumer’s needs above your own.
When you deliver content with the intention of providing valuable information, you’ll be rewarded with their business (and their loyalty) in the end.
Fundamentally, that is what internet marketing is all about.
But Why All the Hype Around Internet Marketing?
You understand what internet marketing is and how it’s beneficial for your brand.
But what’s with all the hype around it?
Internet marketing isn’t just a fad. It’s a proven winner.
Here are some reasons why brands and marketers are shouting it from the rooftops:
- By the end of 2021, the global content marketing industry is expected to reach $412 billion.
- Consumers who read a piece of brand content are 131% more likely to buy from that brand versus consumers who read no content.
- Fully 49% of B2B buyers said they are relying on content now more than ever to make purchase decisions.
If that wasn’t enough proof, I can tell you from personal experience that content marketing is highly effective.
I’ve seen my own small business grow in ways I never could have imagined, so we focus 99% of our efforts on content marketing.
Grant Cardone – 100 Ways to Stay Motivated
Readmore About : Grant Cardone