Flavilla Fongang – Branding
Salepage : Flavilla Fongang – Branding
Arichive : Flavilla Fongang – Branding
Why your brand is your most valuable long-term asset
Having the best product isn’t the key to dominating your market.
Having the strongest brand is.
In a crowded market, prospects have plenty of options that meet their rational needs.
And as your market matures, differentiating your product gets harder and harder. Features and services that once delighted customers become standard
Yesterday’s innovation is tomorrow’s commodity.
To win your market, you need to move beyond your product. Beyond your prospects’ rational needs.
You need to develop a brand that forms an emotional connection.
Which is exactly what you’ll learn to do in this course.
Soon you’ll have the skills to create a winning brand strategy, stay relevant through market evolution and increase the lifetime value of your customers. All with a proven, repeatable formula.
After taking this course, you’ll.
– Create a winning brand strategy that aligns with the ultimate desires of your dream clients
– Position your company as the obvious choice for your prospects
– Develop a memorable brand personality and effective messaging
– Form a strong, credible brand identity that attracts, engages and sticks with your prospects
– Develop an effective brand ecosystem to increase client loyalty and lifetime value
Finally, a way to learn branding that doesn’t disappoint
Most books and resources on branding are a huge letdown:
– 300 pages of content that could be reduced to a single paragraph
– Overly simplistic, inactionable advice
– And worst of all, outdated examples with no relevance to your business
Not this course.
This course cuts straight to what’s important with actionable steps and relevant examples.
So you can develop a brand that attracts ideal clients, improves the effectiveness of your campaigns and thrives as your market evolves.
Learn to develop a winning brand strategy in 6 lessons:
1) Brand DNA: See how the most successful brands have used the brand DNA formula to scale nationally and internationally.
2) Brand soul: Learn the importance of having a brand vision and how to define your mission statement.
3) Brand positioning: Discover how to position your brand effectively to distinguish your business in a competitive market.
4) Brand messaging: Learn to create engaging brand messaging and brand experience through storytelling, personality and copywriting.
5) Brand identity: Learn how to choose logos, colors and fonts that align with your brand positioning and resonate with your prospects.
6) The magic of “Going Beyond”: Discover a unique approach to create a community of loyal clients and expand their lifetime value.
When you get your brand right, everything else gets easier
When you have a strong brand, you don’t need to have the best product. Just think about Starbucks: They may not have the best coffee in town, but they do have the longest lines.
With a strong brand, you don’t need to panic when competitors copy you.
They can copy your product, sure. But not your brand.
In other words, a strong brand can thrive through competitive challenges that put other brands out of business.
Once you’ve become a better brand strategist and applied this course’s lessons, the benefits – big and small – will ripple throughout your organization:
On a tangible level.
.your campaigns will become more effective with lower acquisition costs, shorter sales cycles and higher customer lifetime value.
On a not-so-tangible level.
.you’ll watch your team become more motivated as they work under a shared vision that they’re proud to be a part of. And eventually, your company will attract better talent.
Whether you want to expand internationally, or just want to increase your market share, this course will give you a complete formula to make it happen.
This course is essential for you if .
– You work in a B2C or B2B organization with average deal sizes of $10K and above
– You’re a CEO, CMO, or marketer who wants to grow your business value, attract bigger deals, reduce acquisition costs, shorten your sales cycle, attract high-value clients and develop a stronger company culture
– You want to improve your branding skills and learn new, effective marketing strategies
This course is NOT for you if.
– If you’re in a B2B with an average deal size much lower than $10K
– You are not looking to grow your business you represent
– You don’t have time to implement new brand and marketing strategies to grow the company
Skills you should have before taking this course
The course is for beginners and advanced marketers alike.
Whether you’ve read every book on branding, or this is your introduction to the topic, you’ll be a better brand strategist after taking this course.
What is Business ?
Business is the activity of making one’s living or making money by producing or buying and selling products (such as goods and services).[need quotation to verify] Simply put, it is “any activity or enterprise entered into for profit.”
Having a business name does not separate the business entity from the owner, which means that the owner of the business is responsible and liable for debts incurred by the business. If the business acquires debts, the creditors can go after the owner’s personal possessions. A business structure does not allow for corporate tax rates. The proprietor is personally taxed on all income from the business.
The term is also often used colloquially (but not by lawyers or by public officials) to refer to a company. A company, on the other hand, is a separate legal entity and provides for limited liability, as well as corporate tax rates. A company structure is more complicated and expensive to set up, but offers more protection and benefits for the owner.
Flavilla Fongang – Branding
Readmore About : Flavilla Fongang