Fedora – Easily Publish Courses & Products For Passive Income
Want a super easy way to deliver your information products and online courses?
Fedora is a new platform that allows you to create your own online school and online courses (for free) and showcases your courses and information products in a very professional way.
Here are some of the more exciting benefits:
- You are in complete control – you can sell your courses at full price, or you can create discount coupons to be able to sell your courses at a discount.
- You can also create a membership site with multiple courses bundled in one membership site!
- You can charge a one-time price for your products or you can charge a monthly recurring or annual recurring billing.
- What if someone refunds one of your courses? You can just delete that student from your course, making it impossible for them to access it again.
- You can email all or some of your students directly, through the course platform to offer them new products and courses.
- You can revise, renew or completely replace a course, if you wish.
- You can deliver course content in video, audio, ebook, (PDF) text and image formats.
- You can easily adapt your current PLR content to this platform to create true, high-value multimedia courses that your customers will LOVE.
The course layout and platform is super-easy to use and user-friendly and presents your PLR courses in the most professional way possible.
You can even have your own affiliate program!
Enroll today and here’s what you get:
- You get complete, “look over my shoulder” video training as I show you how to turn your online course or info-products into a valuable online course.
- You get real-world demonstrations on how to set up your Fedora online courses, step-by-step…
- You get a simple tutorial on how to easily import your existing Udemy courses – literally in minutes! (the video demo I did for this course showed an almost instant import of my Udemy course!)
- You get 5 proven ways to market your newly published courses so that you can begin making sales asap.
Enroll today, your enrollment is backed by Udemy’s 100%, no-questions-asked, money back guarantee so you have nothing to lose and a lot to gain!
What is Internet Marketing?
Internet Marketing Explained
Internet marketing is the promotion of a company and its products or services through online tools that generate leads, drive traffic, and boost sales.
Also called online marketing or digital marketing, internet marketing relies on digital channels to distribute promotional messages.
Internet marketing is an umbrella term that covers a wide range of marketing strategies and avenues.
From emails, search engines, social media posts, and blog articles, there’s one common theme among all of these tactics: They all focus on delivering content.
With content marketing, gone are the days of hopeful sales pitches and traditional marketing.
Now, businesses can target their audience with pinpoint accuracy and provide useful information that resonates.
This is perfect because that’s exactly what today’s consumers want.
People don’t want to hear about products and services that don’t interest them.
From installing adblockers to clicking on “Skip Ads” buttons, today’s shoppers are more discerning about the information they’re willing to consume.
Content marketing delivers meaningful information that solves users’ problems and is accessible on consumer demand.
Content Marketing vs. Traditional Advertising
Can you believe there was a time when salesmen knocked on strangers’ doors to sell encyclopedias?
Today, we don’t even like it much when our friends knock on our doors unannounced.
The fact is, traditional marketing (or selling) doesn’t work anymore.
Its approach is to essentially push products and information onto people to pressure them into buying.
And frankly, people are over it.
You know it’s true because you yourself have been bombarded with radio ads, television, commercials, billboards, and even phone calls touting products that don’t interest you in the least.
While traditional ads may still work in some situations, the internet has changed the way consumers shop.
Now, armed with infinite amounts of information at their fingertips, users can take a more proactive approach to finding solutions to their problems.
They can search for the products that meet their needs — and avoid the ones that don’t.
We can all agree that ads are annoying. They interrupt our focus and take us away from our journey of finding content that is actually useful.
Not only that, they’re no longer the way people want to learn about new products.
Rather than intruding in consumers’ lives, brands and marketers need to take a different approach.
Move your business forward with content marketing
Enhance your online visibility, reach new customers, and drive sales with this all-in-one content marketing toolkit.
They should ask questions first and give answers second, rather than the other way around.
That’s where content marketing comes in.
Brands can research the specific needs of their target audience and create tailored content that inspires, educates, or alleviates a problem for their prospects.
Through a series of searches, people can find that online content on their own terms, rather than having it forced on them.
If the content provides value, they’ll keep returning for more.
With content marketing, the user is in the driver’s seat. They decide whether they want to engage with the brand and share the information with their social network.
This enables businesses to develop deep, meaningful relationships with their audience that are based on trust and authority.
When they decide they’re ready, those loyal followers can convert to leads – on their own terms.
This is what happens when you put the consumer’s needs above your own.
When you deliver content with the intention of providing valuable information, you’ll be rewarded with their business (and their loyalty) in the end.
Fundamentally, that is what internet marketing is all about.
But Why All the Hype Around Internet Marketing?
You understand what internet marketing is and how it’s beneficial for your brand.
But what’s with all the hype around it?
Internet marketing isn’t just a fad. It’s a proven winner.
Here are some reasons why brands and marketers are shouting it from the rooftops:
- By the end of 2021, the global content marketing industry is expected to reach $412 billion.
- Consumers who read a piece of brand content are 131% more likely to buy from that brand versus consumers who read no content.
- Fully 49% of B2B buyers said they are relying on content now more than ever to make purchase decisions.
If that wasn’t enough proof, I can tell you from personal experience that content marketing is highly effective.
I’ve seen my own small business grow in ways I never could have imagined, so we focus 99% of our efforts on content marketing.
Fedora – Easily Publish Courses & Products For Passive Income
Readmore About : Fedora